Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

John and I don't do anything big for each other on this day, but we do like to get do a little something for each other just to say "I Love You"! John is the love of my life and he has been especially good to me since I've been laid up with my leg so I wanted to do something for him that was different and fun.
Michelle and I found this cute idea on the internet to make a chocolate bouquet kind of thing so we went shopping and got the stuff. Here's a pic of how it turned out.


Lucky for me, he really liked it. I've spent most of my days in bed since I broke my leg so I have felt pretty useless lately. It was nice to do something that I could do and that he really enjoyed. He thought it was pretty cool.
My brother, Andrew, really liked how they turned out too so he had me make one for his wife, Kristi, and her mom, Ella. Thanks Andy, it was nice to feel needed!
John got me this sweet, cuddly teddy bear with candies. It's just perfect cuz I needed something to cuddle in bed when he's gone :) Thanks babe!


Hope everybody had a Happy Valentines Day with their Sweethearts! I know I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment