Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Biggest Loser!

We all make new years resolutions and only make it a couple weeks if we are lucky.. my family and I have changed that this year! We have decided that we need a little help with that goal we make every year..yep, you guessed it.. the goal to lose weight! So, we decided to play The Biggest Loser game together. Here are the contestants:

Andrew Casper
Kristi Casper
Breanna Casper
Linda Casper
Sarah Casper
Veronica Hughes

We all started our journey on January 4, 2010. I won't be discussing how much we each weigh of course, but I will be giving updates every once in a while on how much we have lost. Here's the first update after 1 month for the people that have weighed in so far that I know of:

Andrew Casper 9 lbs
Kristi Casper
Breanna Casper
Linda Casper
Sarah Casper 6 lbs
Veronica Hughes 10 lbs

Our incentive is this.. Not only will we be healthier and of course, happier with ourselves.. but we win the Pot of Gold! Each time we weigh in, we put $1 in the pot for every pound we lose :) or gain. My mom started out the Pot of Gold with $200 bucks! So you see, by the time we are done with our challenge in May, whomever has the biggest percentage of weightloss, will win the Pot of Gold and gets to buy a new wardrobe for their new slimmer, healthier bodies!! Pretty cool huh?!

It's really an awesome challenge to do as a family. We encourage each other and push each other along. Way to go guys! I think we are all doing GREAT!

Unfortunately, I broke my leg last week, so I am unable to do any major exercise like I was doing.. so hopefully eating healthy and doing small exercises will be enough to carry me through until I can get back on my feet! So I will be encouraging you all from the side lines for awhile.. I know you can do it and I'll be back in the game soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment