Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Yep, we are at it again! Party Animals! Andy, Kristi, and their kids joined us for some food and games on this joyous New Year's Eve.


So, my furnace is broken and the only source of heat we have comes from the fireplace upstairs. Kristi put her coat on because she was chilly. While we were playing games, Kristi and I decided to let the dogs in because it was cold outside. She tried to grab Sadie by her collar and take her to my room but Sadie pulled her down. Kristi was laying flat on the ground when I went to grab my camera to take a pic, but then, my cat went PSYCHO!!! She even looks a little CRAZED in this picture!
 
Molly attacked Kristi while she was down. Philip tried to grab Molly and he got hissed at and scratched pretty good... then, I tried to grab Molly by her neck so she wouldn't do anymore damage and she broke loose from my fingers and bit me in the BUTT! OUCH! I grabbed hold of her and took her downstairs to calm her down. I have no idea what got into her! 
She is the sweetest little kitty ever and she's never done anything like that before!
 She doesn't like the dogs, so the only thing I can figure is that she seen the dogs run by and when she saw Kristi's coat hood over her head that has fur on it, she must have thought it was one of the dogs! 
NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!
The kids all sacked out on the floor and watched TOY STORY 3 following the crazy attack while we finished our card game of GARBAGE. 
We later joined them until midnight when it was time to watch the BALL DROP!
After the ball dropped, Carson walked up to me with a face like this one below and says, "mom, that was dumb! I didn't even really get to see the ball!" He was seriously upset about this. Awww..it was cute but he was sooo unhappy about it!  
Anyway, the joyous events at the Hughes Home! 

I hope everybody has an exciting New Year full of Adventure, Love, Happiness, and Good Fortune! 
*Love You All and Have a Happy New Year*





No comments:

Post a Comment