Thursday, December 2, 2010

 Myspace Graphics

    This is my most FAVORITE time of the year beginning with Thanksgiving until New Years Day! We start out this special time of year with the opportunity to give THANKS for so many wonderful friends, family, soldiers fighting for our freedom and rights, homes to keep us warm and food on our tables, clothing on our backs, our health, etc. I could go on and on...It's always nice to take a breath and reflect on our BLESSINGS. I do it all year long, but it just seems that at this particular time, my heart is overwhelmed with thankfulness and love. This is a time that FAMILY and FRIENDS make time to get together.. to enjoy a night here and there of food and games and cheer! A time for serving others and making yummy holiday treats together! My observation is that people are genuinely happier and more optimistic during the holidays. I'm filled with a warmth, a sense of peace, and a smile in my heart.
     I hope that everyone will take a step back this year and look at what they can do for someone else. We have many people in our own little community in need of our help and I hope that my own little family can ponder the very service that we will give to make anothers life a little brighter.
     May everyone have a JOLLY memorable SEASON as you celebrate with your family and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment