Saturday, October 30, 2010

We let the kids go skating today after school. They have been skating several times and have had a great time. However, today, my mom got a call from the skating ring at 330 stating that Brayden had fallen and PROBABLY BROKE his arm! Mom called me immediately and I headed to the ring... It's DEFINATELY BROKEN. His arm looks a little bit deformed. When we arrived at the ER, the doc said he remembered us for some reason. I told him "that's because you were my doc when I broke my leg in February at the SKATING RING!" So anyway, he told us that it is definately broken..he could tell just by looking at it. He said it may have to be set but won't know until the x-rays have been taken. OUCH! As if breaking it isn't bad enough! I feel so bad for the little guy :( I'll have to let you know what happened when he's all done. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment