Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Leisure Family 'Fall' Day

What a beautiful day for getting lost and twisted in the corn maze at the Swore Family Farm. To start out our fun, the kids got their faces painted. Carson decided to have it look like he had been shot in the head.. I know, a little gory for a 6 yr old.. but that's what he had them draw.

Makayla looked like a kitty cat. I don't know what happened to the picture I took :(
They played some games and earned some candy for their pockets :) There was the bean bag toss... The candy walk...


A miniature maze for the toddlers that the kids whizzed right through...


Look at those handsome cowboys and sweet little cow...


Here is the beginning of our twisting and turning and circles and circles... The maze enterance.



To guide us through the maze, there are trivia questions throughout. If you have the right answer, then you will find another question. If you have a wrong answer, then you will hit a dead end and have to turn around.



We made it through! I still think there were some questions and answers in there that were wrong :) I mean, I couldn't have got that many questions wrong.. right??





We had a fantastic 'fall' day together as a family! I love the changing leaf colors and the festivities that come with the holidays! It brings us all closer again as our lives get busier and busier and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment