Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tooth Fairy Update


Makayla lost her first front tooth on Friday, Oct. 15th and then spent the night at a friends house. So the tooth fairy didn't visit that night. The next day, she was making sure her tooth was still in her little case... she opened it and her tooth FELL OUT. She searched and searched but couldn't find it and she just started crying. I told her not to worry.. the tooth fairy would still come. I told her we would write her a note and leave it under her pillow and it would be ok. She settled down and went to sleep just knowing the tooth fairy would come for sure this time... she woke up and NOTHING! I explained to her that sometimes, the tooth fiary has sooo many kids to visit that she doesn't make it to everyone in one night. She seemed satisfied with that answer and said ok. Well, she lost ANOTHER TOOTH on Sunday afternoon. Makayla was sooo excited because now the tooth fiary was going to bring her even MORE money! So, she tucked her tooth under her pillow with her note for the other tooth and went to bed. She woke up Monday morning.... NOTHING AGAIN! What was going on?? She was starting to get upset but was trying to be sooo PATIENT! I told her that I wasn't sure what was going on : /  but not to worry... she will come. Makayla went to bed Monday night and woke up Tuesday morning to find this note.. and 10 BUCKS!! WHOA! I wish I had a tooth fairy that was sooo NICE! She was ecstatic! We had to go to Walmart that day and find her a treasure! She's such a sweetie.. I just love my little girl :)

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I got 10 bucks!

    We changed our blog address to http://jklind.blogspot.com/
    You'll probably want to change your link or bookmark if you have one. :-)

    ReplyDelete