Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Makayla!

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I have some serious catching up to do! My computer crashed and I haven't been able to get everything back to normal. It took forever just to get it back from the company! I still cannot figure out my blue tooth on the computer so I can't get my pics off my phone to be able to add them to my posts. So, I'm just going to write for now and add pics later when I get it all figured out. Now, for catching up...

Our sweet little angel turned 8 on March 21!


Makayla has brought so much joy into our lives. She's a little fire cracker with her quirky little attitude and she just makes our hearts smile :) I don't know where the time has gone?? Seems like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms, and now, she has turned 8 and is getting ready to be baptized. She is so excited to be baptized and receive her very own set of scriptures with her name engraved on them. :)

At this point in time, Makayla is interested in riding bikes, playing games on the computer such as webkinz and barbie, listening to music on her mp3 like fireflies and party in the USA,


playing with her dolls and barbies, and running around with her friends.



She loves to go camping and ride her 4-wheeler and motorcycle


and most recently, enjoys to make cookies and cakes!



Makayla chose to have an i-carly birthday party at the park. The kids had a ball playing on the toys and running around expending their energy. She had a great party!


Thanks to everybody who came and celebrated her birth with us!

She has brought so much love and happiness into our lives and I just want to wish my sweet little one a very Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment