Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Special Day!

This was a very special day for our family. Yesterday, we were able to attend the Idaho Falls Temple and show our support for our mother and our adopted little brother Cameron. Cameron was able to be sealed to our mom and be brought into our eternal family. I'm so proud of him for making the choice to become apart of our family forever. It's a good thing he thinks I'm really "cool" because I told him he's just stuck with me now! :) I feel like I was also very blessed to have been able to feel my dads presence with us while we were there. I know my dad was with us and I can't tell you the emotions that fell over me as I felt like he was sitting right next to me in there. :) The second reason this day was so special is because our parents were sealed in this temple, this day, March 17th, 25 years ago. And just a few short minutes after, my brother Dustin and I were sealed to them. So this was a great day then, and now!

No comments:

Post a Comment