Monday, March 16, 2009


John and I just purchased a new 5th wheel camper! We will be making many great memories with it. We love to take the kids camping and motorcycle riding and this will make a great addition to those good times! There are 3 tip outs which helps create a lot of room :) It has a master bedroom with a big shower and bathroom pictured below


the kids have their own seperate bedroom with bunkbeds and wardrobe as you can see..


the table and sofa fold into beds.. and there's plenty of room between the kitchen/dining area/sofa because of the tip outs so we can even fit an air bed between them if we needed more beds. This camper rocks!


Well, it did rock! John has already put it's first scratch in it!!


We've only had it home for 12 hours and he's already broke it in. It helps to have extended mirrors on your truck when backing it up... even I know that! :) I just had to throw that in there because it would probably be something that I would have done so I'm glad it was him and not me! :) Anyway, we are pretty excited to have it and we can't wait to get it out into the mountains!

1 comment:

  1. Talk about living in Top Class when you go to the mountains!!! What happened to the tent and flashlights? I am so happy for you guys...you will make memories that will stay with your kids for a lifetime. And, the blog is looking very good!!!

    ReplyDelete