Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1st Day of School


Wow! My babies are really growing up. Makayla is starting 3rd grade and Carson is starting 1st grade! I'm getting old. I feel like the time has really flown and I want it to slow down! I want them to stay little forever.. but I know that's not the plan. I keep telling them to stay little as long as possible.. don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Their response is always "we want to be 12 so we can have a phone." Then Carson pipes in and says "and a pocket knife." Oh, to be their little age again with no worries or cares in the world except for dreaming BIG. Makayla wants to be a veteranarian and a cow girl. She's suddenly become very interested in horses but we won't be getting one of those. Carson wants to be a policeman. I have 2 of the most amazing, beautiful children and I am so grateful to be their proud mom.


To start out the new year, Makayla talked me into having her hair cut. She took 9 inches off! I have to admit though, it is a cute look for her. :)


However, the stylist made the back a bit poofy for my little sweetie, so we will tone it down for her first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment