Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Camping

Memorial weekend camping is one of our traditions. We packed up and left for Palisades.

Just hanging out

2 little monkeys climbing in the trees.. no wait, it's just Makayla and Brayden!



Strider and Sadie playing tug-o-war with the stick! Dogs gotta play too.


This is the "roller coaster" that the kids were all begging to go play on. It's made of great big mounds of gravel and it's pretty fun to ride on.



I've said it before and I will say it again.. John is a jack of all trades.. "Mr. fix it everything!"


He says, "just call me Paul Bunyon!"



Or should we call him "Johnny Crocker!"


Or maybe we should call him "the Wreckmaster who can tow anything?!"


See what I mean?? He can do it all! He's amazing!

It rains every year over Memorial weekend and this year was no different. Riding turned out to be a big mud fest!



Siarah is trying to get our fire going.. it was freezing!


Cameron was crazy enough to lay on the ground and let Carson jump over the top of him with his motorcycle... the picture snapped too late so we didn't capture him above him but Cameron layed too close to the edge and Carsons back tire skiffed him! Otherwise, he flew over the top of him and nobody got hurt! Crazy fools!




Palisades is a beautiful area to go camping!


The kids and John had a great time this year! I, unfortunately, didn't get to play with them after the first day. I woke up the 2nd day with a high fever, headache, and sore throat so I spent the day in bed in 3 sweatshirts and under 4 blankets! I was freezing! I finally drove into Ammon, I.F. to the doctor... I had really bad strep throat. Which meant, fever, chills, headache, stomach ache, and no eating all weekend! Miserable! Next camping trip I will play with my munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment