Friday, April 15, 2011

My friend Sharlee got married this last weekend. I mentioned in passing that I wanted to take some cake decorating classes and she decided it would be a fine idea for me to make her a wedding cake...YIKES! I was pretty nervous and stressed but thought it would be an adventure so I agreed. Her wedding wasn't until July so I had plenty of time...hahaha..until she moved it up and told me I had a week and a half. WOW! OK! So, with help from my awesome brother, Andy, and my sister-in-law, Kristi, and her sister-in-law, Heather, this is what we came up with.
I think it turned out pretty good for my first cake. Her reception was decorated beautifully and the colors of the cake fit right in. Sharlee looked gorgeous and so happy and I just want to wish them the best! Congratulations Sharlee and Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment