Monday, May 24, 2010

A Special Day


Makayla was baptized on April 17. She looked so beautiful in her white, fluffy dress. She was so excited and I was excited for her! I'm so proud of her for making the choice to be baptized and I'm proud of her dad for baptizing and confirming her! John was super nervous but he did a great job. A very proud moment for a mother to see her child be baptized and a proud moment as a wife to see her husband use his priesthood and give his daughter a beautiful blessing. I'm so grateful to have the gospel in our lives and for the many blessings that we are blessed with because of it.


I want Makayla to know that you are a very special young lady who has parents that love you so much and a Heavenly Father who loves you too that you can always turn to for comfort, peace, advice.. for anything. We love you Makayla and are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment