Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! We decided to take a much needed leisure day. We took our kids bowling. It has been at least 2 years since I have bowled and it was not a pretty score! Makayla and Carson almost beat me! How sad is that?!






John's dad would love to bowl but it hurts his fingers and wrist too much... so he enjoyed himself a leisure game of pool.



Of course, John was doing better than me at bowling too. This is him showing off after getting a strike!



I hope this New Year is a better year than the year before. A year for great changes within our families. For better relationships. For great accomplishments. A year for progress. Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!!! Glad to see you do! Come check mine out at joshuaandkjerstinlind.blogsplot.com

    ReplyDelete