Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School


Well, it seems like summer was such a whirl wind and now here we are.. going back to school. Makayla,Carson, and Brayden are pretty excited!


Here's my little rock star! Makayla just started 2nd grade at a new school. She's very outgoing and cheerful so I'm not too worried about her making new friends. In fact, we found out she already has one friend in her class from her last school. I've been so amazed at how much she learns each new day. It's really fun to see the excitement in her eyes as she comes home and tells me all about what she got to do and when she sits down to read me a book, my heart just melts. She's going to do awesome this year! I love that little angel of mine.


Carson is my youngest and is starting kindergarten. I thought I was going to have a super hard time when I walked him in on his first day.. but I was so excited for him that I was just fine. However, today, only his 2nd day, when I watched them ride their bikes to school, lock them up, and then Carson just walked away with the rest of the kids.. I got all teary eyed. My baby is growing up. He's trying to be just as independent as Makayla and that's a little harder to choke down because he's my youngest. He's also completely opposite from her. He is my shy, sensitive little guy and makayla doesn't have a shy bone in her body! :) I love him to pieces. I can't wait to be amazed by how much progress he makes throughout the year. He's going to do great!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Veronica...How CUTE are your kids!!! How I remember those days, and they do not get any easier. Makayla is such a minature of yourself. Gotta love school shopping, the outfits are great.

    ReplyDelete